Who we are looking for
As an AIS Senior Middle Office Administrator in Operations you will be a part of our team in Gdansk responsible for Loan Trade processing.
We are looking for a committed candidate, who would like to grow and develop in our organization. A candidate who will collaborate with other departments to find new solutions for complex business challenges, who is willing to find areas for improvements and who can take advantage of arising opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to take initiative, exercise independent thinking, maintain an excellent relationships with team members, global business partners and, most importantly, our clients.
Why this role is important to us
The successful candidate would join within this global middle office team your role will involve interaction with teams in EMEA and the US. A key element will be to assist and ensure the EMEA middle office loan team complete all their daily tasks within the required deadlines.
Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one and servicing E2E clients is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
Trade File Processing:
Processing trade file transmitted by the Fund daily on trade-date.
Verifying loan trades to LMA/LSTA documentation and processing trade settlement based on funding memos.
Trade Lifecycle management:
Verifying and processing of loan lifecycle such as Interest, Paydowns, PIK, Drawdowns to agent notices.
To review and resolve daily reconciliation breaks by liaising the client and NAV teams as required.
Ensuring Loans are pricing in accordance with the pricing matrix.
During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Ability to work in Hybrid model
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Private and Secondary Bank Loan product knowledge favorable but not essential.
- Experience in Geneva and/or Wall Street Office Applications
- IT literate and competent in use of MS Excel, VBA. Python would be an asset.
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs