Who we are looking for:
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Ordering Administrator you will be responsible for :
- Setup of funds, brokers as well as Custody and Trading Account opening in the Multi manager System and double check with four eyes principle the correctness of the Data
- Monitoring of incoming Subscriptions and Redemption's
- Follow up Contract Notes and check cash receipt for redemption orders
- Internal Trading System Maintenance
- Assist in creating and sending of specific Client Reports
- Keep up-to-date with all changes in the market practices/procedures/new technology as well as internal changes within SSB
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Resolve review points highlighted by senior fund ordering administrator and team supervisor and ensure they are kept informed of progress.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Undertake appropriate housekeeping duties e.g. filing, archiving, operation of clean desk policy.
- Work with Senior Fund Ordering Administrator / Team Manager to identify objectives at the start of each year and keep them up to date.
- Actively participate in the appraisal process by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
What we value:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent English.
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Previous experience in fund administration preferred but not essential.
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway