In this program, you have the opportunity to
Build your Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capabilities by undertaking challenging roles in supply chain, manufacturing and procurement, in a creative and empowering environment. By rotating across these Philips ISC functions, you will become an experienced ISC professional.
You will work in three different roles within 2 years and besides your daily activities you will be supported in developing leadership skills. The exposure on the different functional areas will enable the development of an integrated supply chain that drives value for both Philips and our customers.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the digital transformation across the ISC
- Identifying opportunities for improving processes that have a tangible impact on business performance and partner with stakeholders to understand current challenges and implement solutions to address them
- Using data-driven analytical rigor and/or six sigma and/or lean expertise to accurately identify issues that lead to sub-optimal performance and their root causes
- Engaging actively in Learning & Development program, mentoring/coaching sessions, and the ISC community
- Reviewing jointly performance and rotation period with line manager and program manager
- Acting as ambassador for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program and actively participate in identifying new rotation and landing positions as well as recruitment activities for future participants
You are part of
The Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization, a central group that manages the manufacturing, supply chain and procurement procedures with the objective to perfectly deliver the Philips products to our customers with highest quality against minimal cost.
The group is headed by our Chief Operation Officer and supports the market organizations, responsible for the commercial activities, and the business clusters responsible for the development of our health systems and products. In total, the Integrated Supply Chain group has about 25.000 employees and offers many opportunities for a bright career.
The Graduate Development Program will engage you in role specific responsibilities that will vary depending on the specific rotation role you will be in. Among others, the program includes roles such as:
- Order Manager: communicating with external customer ship/delivery dates that are acceptable and are attainable by Philips organization
- Transport Specialist: opportunity to manage the Supply Chain end-to-end in terms of transportation planning & execution
- Supply Chain Project Manager: manage all aspects of a project including planning, cost, action plans, risk, etc.
- Supply Chain Process Engineer: develop, validate and deploy continuous improvement projects
- Market Procurement Manager: drive the sourcing strategy, supplier selection, contracts negotiations, ensuring adherence to the service level agreements, etc.)
- Procurement Processes & Systems Specialist: safeguarding process quality, maintaining procurement tools, supporting procurement user community
- Procurement Business Process Expert: develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized and harmonized business processes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
- Maximum 2 years of work experience (Graduates & Early Professional only)
- Interest or experience in ISC
- Digital savvy, good knowledge of data analysis and interpretation for informed decisions
- Required competencies: High energy, Adaptability, Continuous learning, Initiating action, Innovative, high work standards
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Availability to work full-time, 40h/ week
In return, we offer you
A unique and challenging experience during 2 years across jobs in the Philips. Upon completion of the program, you have the opportunity to land a critical position within Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Procurement and the opportunity to work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
- 2 years assignment based on contract of employment
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.