As part of Global Technology Solutions, the Infrastructure Client Relationship Manager is responsible for liaising effectively with all business entities, technology groups and external vendors to manage ‘account level’ governance for your site and providing first class service.
In doing so, they will act as an advocate on behalf of the business to ensure solution designs conform to business requirements (from a non-technical standpoint) and set appropriate expectations with the business in regards to demands service levels.
The iCRM will be an escalation point for service issues and may tactically support the resolution of issues by facilitating the process / helping to coordinate actors.
The iCRM will also focus on delivering “One Infrastructure” to the client, in part by owning the client engagement model and educating the business on “the art of the possible” in regards to Infrastructure solutions.
Service Delivery Management
- Work cross functionally, across the technical towers, to monitor and ensure delivery within the Service Level Agreements. Tracks and reports against established metrics. Manage performance dependencies across peer IT infrastructure organizations. Escalate appropriately to resolve service delivery issues. Provide actual delivery metrics and work with the customers to provide reporting to the business through the Service Level Management framework.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business lines that they support, including interdependencies and interactions with other business lines across the organization.
- Help drive business strategies and outcomes as well as maintain relationships with Business Contact point
- Understand current and planned business processes, their criticality and requirements for GTS Services and continually raise awareness
Financial Planning & Control
- Create Global Demand request for newly approved Tech Plan projects and ensure that the Global Demand process model is followed.
- Gather Business Customer requirements for annual budget planning
- Advocates transparency in financial planning and cost allocations for infrastructure service delivery and support. Works collaboratively with IT peers, business and finance with expense management.
Service Delivery / Technical Expertise
- iCRMs are engaged when incidents reach the 2nd point of escalation and assist during incident escalations and help navigating between IT support towers as well as assisting fixing incidents when appropriate.
- Work with the business to obtain a clear understanding of the internal / external customer requirements. Provide technical expertise as an infrastructure SME both vertically and horizontally across towers at the local, regional and global levels. Work with technology towers around the region/globe, peer IT organizations, and vendor partners, to deliver end to end technology solutions to the business that are aligned with the global architecture framework and standards. The iCRM is responsible for delivery of the IT services to their business areas across the region.
- Monitor customer service trends and works collaboratively with infrastructure service providers to create solutions which add long-term value to the business.
- Communicating corporate strategies
- Partner with global iCRM community to align and communicate activity across business lines.