Business Manager in COO Chief of Staff
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a focused, flexible, self-dependent and highly motivated business manager who would like to help us shape the bank of the future? Do you have the ability to work on multiple challenges and distill the essence in a meticulous way? Do you enjoy working with senior leaders and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team?
Then we are looking for someone like you to join our Chief of Staff Team COO P&C and Region Switzerland.
As part of our team, you will work on the following tasks:
• support COO People strategy with innovative thinking, formats and hands-on execution
• leading and administration of risk prevention measures for COO e.g. review restricted person-list, corporate memberships
• take end-to-end ownership for several ad-hoc projects
o Infrastructure-related topics e.g. rollout of key IT programs, IT access rights for the Business Area
You'll be part of the Chief of Staff, COO P&C and Region Switzerland. We are the COO P&C and Region Switzerland’s right hand and responsible for bringing together the organization to deliver on the COO strategy and priorities. You will work closely with senior stakeholders and play an important role in delivering our task portfolio.
• fluent in English, German is a plus
• strong MS Office skills
• a university degree or equivalent, preferably with focus on business strategy, general management or similar
• at least three years working experience in the financial industry, within business management, strategy consulting or other relevant functions
• hands-on, exact and detail-focused team player who likes to collaborate and coordinate across organizations
• capable of working independently, with sound judgment for when to challenge and escalate issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.