Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
In UBS Switzerland we are looking for a performance marketing specialist for our new Digital Marketing Subchapter, which is part of the Digital Sales Chapter. As senior performance marketing specialist you have profound knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and a proven track record of managing and growing online marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate, Programmatic, YouTube, etc). The role requires a strong passion for performance marketing, deep product knowledge (Google marketing platform, Google Ads, DV360 etc.), a growth mindset and a strong analytical approach. Lead generation is your bread and butter, and you get excited by ambitious growth targets. You will formulate online marketing strategies, execute tactics, and demonstrate end to end responsibility owning campaign performance.
Responsibilities and mandate:
• be part of the Digital Marketing Subchapter to drive the performance marketing agenda meeting and exceeding ambitious lead generation across products/channels
• give input and be advisor for channel budgeting and marketing mix to obtain lead generation targets
• continuously analyze and optimize marketing channel performance. Your decisions will be based on performance data and rigorous feedback loops
• build, manage and optimize always on setup (AO) for e.g. social media, programmatic and PPC channels
• build and design full funnel media plans from strategy, targeting, channel selection, implementation including forecasting against pre-defined goals
• demonstrate end-to-end ownership from marketing impression to lead conversion
• let data-driven insights dictate campaign optimization and strive to run an always on testing program on assets, campaigns, creatives and web journeys together with stakeholders
• be curious and bold - introduce/test new ad formats and channels and be the innovator/challenger to propel the performance marketing team to the next level
• collaborate with external media agencies and partners
Digital Marketing Subchapter UBS Switzerland consists of 6 skilled marketers with complementary skillsets and backgrounds. You will be working in the Center of Excellence (CoE) for Marketing & Digital Sales from Poland. In our agile organization you will be collaborating with product and client need teams and key stakeholders to deliver leads for outbound and sales activities, as well as fully digital onboarding journeys.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• you have deep knowledge and hands on experience working with Paid Media. You have a track record of managing and building campaigns from previous roles
• you are excellent in communicating/sharing findings to relevant stakeholders and can simplify the complex world of digital marketing
• you have a win-as-one attitude and can collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the business to achieve goals
• you have extensive experience with online marketing platforms and tools such as Adobe - or Google Analytics, Google marketing platform, Google ads, DCM, DV360/Adform, Sprinklr, Facebook Business manager (…)
• you get motivated and excited by looking at numbers the day after you launched a campaign
• you are a fast learner and able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup
• you love pivot tables and can create dashboards in Adobe, GA or DataStudio
• technically savvy understanding tag management, tracking and what the deprecation of cookies means for paid media
• you are willing and able to primarily work from Poland commuting to Wroclaw maximum 1-2 a month
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.