But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Booking of invoices received from Suppliers
- Monitoring of the goods receipt and invoice receipt process with necessary follow-ups
- Cooperation with Philips Businesses to improve the purchasing process
- Cooperation with 3rd party suppliers to improve quality/completeness of submitted invoices
- Proposal of process improvements related to invoice processing
- Act as first point of contact for invoice processing related questions for remaining PTP teams
You are a part of Philips Finance Regional Hub in Łódź and you will report directly to the Purchase to Pay Team Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Preferably a university degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Previous experience in an accounting role within in an SSC/BPO environment will be an advantage
- SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules will be an advantage
- Well-developed communication skills and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and ability to work in teams
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Employee Assistance Program
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.