Your new team
State Street Corporate Actions business unit consists of approximately 300 individuals, including +25 in Poland, with presence in global 6 locations carrying out an end to end Corporate Action process within both a Custody and Middle Office.
Your new role
An excellent opportunity has arisen at the senior associate level within Corporate Actions which involves carrying out a high risk function within the operations. The successful candidate's responsibilities primarily include the timely and accurate processing of client Corporate Actions instructions for Global market events within a Middle Office or Custody environment. This will also involve working closely with Global (Sub) Custodians around the instruction confirmation process on behalf of a diverse client base.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As Corporate Actions Team Leader, Senior Associate you will
- Act as an Expert of an operating team providing support and control over complex and time critical corporate action events and transactions.
- Provide training and coaching to team members
- Assist managers by prioritizing the workload and ensure daily tasks are completed
- Ensure effective risk management by coordinating or completing end of day management reporting and ensuring timely escalation and resolution of pertinent issues.
- Act as a subject matter expert support on projects and initiatives aimed at improving the corporate action product.
- Provide coverage in the absence of team member or First Line Manager.
- As assigned process and/or resolve complex issues such as, but not limited to, instruction discrepancies, suspense account reconciliation and exception resolution
- Assist and co-ordinate procedural changes to the current process
- Identify areas where a process can be automated
- Deliver effective client service
What we value
- Proven experience in Corporate Actions environment is a must
- Understanding of Corporate Action Lifecycle
- Knowledge of SWIFT Messaging Standards (ISO 15022)
- An excellent understanding of the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of Custody Banking
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Attention to details, accuracy, good organizational skills
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway