People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe 🥷 Those ninjas work directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns. Using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime in a way the banking world hasn’t seen so far 💫
We are looking for analysts that can use all the tools available to see the bigger picture - someone that can not only identify suspicious activity where apparent, but is also able to ensure we are treating customers fairly.
The main responsibility will be conducting investigations into internal SAR's and complex cases, by applying judgement, analytical skills and solid decision making to identify where grounds for suspicion of Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing exists.
As the FIU plays a crucial role in ensuring Revolut meets its business, legal and regulatory obligations, there might be some changes of schedule in this role outside of standard business hours, including weekend/night/afternoon shifts.
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with up to 200 associates
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with on business accounts
- Providing the on-going monitoring and resolving of the formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations’ Unit cases
- Dealing appropriately with the consent refusals following the submission of the SAR
- Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
- Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Company’s processes
What you'll need
- Flawless English (min. C1)
- At least a year of experience in TM or FIU or 1+ years of experience in AML/DD/KYC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Willingness to work different shifts
Nice to have
- Fluency in any other European language
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.