Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about understanding and managing business risks?
Are you a clear communicator with superior organizational ability?
Do you know how to come with creative ideas to visualize data?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Support our business risk management team with reporting and coordination across the organization
- Support the monitoring of key risk metrics
- Analyze data for trends and root causes
- Ensure timely consolidation of datasets for transparent management reporting
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Business Risk Management team in Krakow. We manage and enhance the Asset Management Front to Back Risk Framework. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the Business Risk Management (BRM) team, business management teams and control functions across Asset Management and UBS to ensure business, Non-Financial Risks are assessed, managed and reported.
– preferably a banking or economics education (banking traineeship, or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline)
– strong analytical skills
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Tableau, Python or similar toolsets.
– the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities simultaneously.
– a highly organized, detail-orientated person
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– fluent in English, both verbal and written
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.