Live your passion for finance and accounting and develop your expertise in this area.
You are responsible for
- Register supplier invoice data into accounting system
- Process AP invoices (non-PO and PO accounts payable invoices) timely and accurately
- Reply to vendors requests and cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Clear AP accounts and follow-up AP open items
- Manage supplier invoice coding
- Prepare and submit documentation for internal controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality),
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve invoice and payment queries
- Other ad-hoc AP duties as required Position Qualifications
- Perform month-end close activities,
- Deliver services timely and in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Update work instructions
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate or student of last year of Master or Bachelor Degree (ideally with classes in finance and accounting)
- Fluent English is a must (both orally and in writing)
- Good communication skill
- Computer literacy essential and experience in MS Office applications (MS Excel at advance level)
- Availability to work 40h/ week
In return, we offer you
- Permanent position based on employment contract
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.