It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Procurement Operations Team Leader with French (IPPP2P006) and located in Warszawa.
We are currently seeking for a self-driven Procurement Operations Team Leader with a passion for procurement to join our team. Will perform sanity checks on requests, will assure the procurement policies are followed and will investigate blocked invoices. Will also serve as a point of contact for a given category or country and will provide suggestions on catalog creation. Act as a Functional Team Leader supporting the Procurement Operations Manager by training new analysts, supporting a group of analysts on escalations and balancing their workload when needed to ensure no business disruptions. Finally, will participate also as Key User on the Coupa deployment for a specific country.
What will you do:
- Manage independently a team of Procurement Operations Analysts (directly or indirectly, aiming at continuous improvement of its efficiency and quality of financial services provided)
- Participate on recruitment activities for new talent.
- Train new analysts and guide them through the P2P processes and tools.
- Support a group of analysts as a first point of escalation to solve doubts or problems for invoice dispute resolution.
- Proactively balance workload for their scope of analysts, identifying opportunities and discussing them with the Procurement Operations Manager for further action.
- Review KPIs for their scope of analysts and provide performance feedback along with the Procurement Operations Manager.
- Participate actively on the performance management revisions for their scope of analysts.
- Independently solves standard and non-standards problems/ issues appearing in everyday management work
- Facilitate the eProc Systems and Tools for Purchase Order Management utilizing diverse company software.
- Adhere to, educate and enforce eProc tool usage guidelines, and all corporate Purchasing policies with User groups.
- Propose catalog creation when opportunities arise.
- Point of contact for a given plant, site or country to clarify/solve purchase-to-pay process issues.
- Communication of Best Practices to the user groups.
- Provide input to supplier business reviews when prompted to ensure full end to end supplier performance is included in overall business review.
- Act as subject matter expert for the P2P process for a given country or commodity.
- Support the P2P transformation as needed as Key User by testing and training.
What will help you to be successful in this role:
- Fluency in English and French (verbal and written)
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Engineering
- 5-year experience on Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Customer Service or Finance (SSO environment preferred)
- Min 2-year experience in team management
- Experience in working across silos and in matrix organization
- Achieve sustainable results (being results-oriented, being perseverant)
- Showing flexibility and high adaptability to changing environment
- Process oriented, with disciplined process management skills
- Self-initiative and aptitude for process improvement.
- Strong training facilitation and coaching skills for the user group.
- Proven experience working under pressure.
- Proficiency on excel and power point use.
- Preferred experience with e-Procurement tools (SRM, COUPA, ARIBA, SAP, ORACLE).
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: