Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for a team member who :
• is a proactive, hands-on C# developer with above average understanding of .net framework and .net core.
• can work with an agile team on an application being built with .Net Core, React front end and hosted on Azure cloud
• can analyze functional requirements, design and implementation
• can participate in technical design of application components in distributed / web platform
• can be responsible for delivering high quality code in production
• can work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
• can work with business and IT stakeholders to discuss requirements and implementation.
Please note, we will prefer a superior technical knowledge and understanding, over years in experience any day.
You’ll be working as part of the IPV (Independent Price Valuations) team based in London, under the IPV lead and BA located in London and interacting with business users based in London.
IPV is a global team primarily based out of London with presence in Poland and India.
The team spans multiple locations and you will be involved in charge of day to day dev activities, release, deployment and contribute to with design.
We work as part of a global team providing design and development for the IPV business of the entire bank.
The team has wide tech stack including but not only Azure, .Net framework/core, react, wpf, python, Scala/big data.
We have multiple projects running at various stages and devs are encouraged to cross train and work in different teams within IPV, if desired.
• a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Science preferred
• 5+ years of core development experience in .Net Framework and with 2 years in .Net Core using C#, along with some experience in react/angular(but not a must).
• hands on experience with .Net Core 3 and cloud based technologies(preferably Azure) are must
• strong design/object oriented principles, experience with rest services, security and any experience with event based messaging on cloud will be a ideal
• experienced on automated unit and integration testing with frameworks like NUnit and mocking e.g. Moq
• good knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL, Data modeling and associations; understanding of microservices design and architecture
• source Code management techniques / build tools for software management (Git/Gitlab) and release management.
• experience of using Redis cache and a good understanding of web UI technologies like React/Angular will be a bonus
• any experience in financial/investment bank project, ideally Risk is a plus
• experience with Agile methods (Test Driven Development, Scrum, etc)d
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.