Client Data Maintenance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• review and process incoming documents for clients
• provide client advisors support with document management
• ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
• offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care and client data
You’ll be working in the Client Data Maintenance Team. As a part of the Maintenance Team, you will make sure that the client data that we maintain in the system is up to date and correct. You will run and resolve investigations related to client data quality. You will be in contact with both internal and external clients. You will be also responsible for analyzing negative news in order to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities. Client Data Maintenance is part of KYC department.
• bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Legal or similar
• excellent attention to details
• ability to communicate effectively with all project personnel and other business area contacts
• strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multi-tasking skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.