IB OPS ICLS - Risk and Control Analyst
Investment Banking, Operations, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter with a strong risk awareness an affinity to digitalization and data analysis? Do you see opportunity when faced with a challenging problem, and are you willing to deep dive to identify solutions and deliver results? We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual to support the IB Operations, Integrated Client Lifecyle Services (ICLS) team, focusing on Risk & Controls. In this role, you will:
• design and implement Risk & Control processes in ICLS working closely with Agile and Automation teams.
• hands on experience with advanced Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, Python or other automation toolkit
• run large and complex data analysis using Alteryx and other data analytic tools including excel to assess performance and controls on KYC onboarding / reviews service executed in various regions.
• work independently on Audits, Raising Risk issues, Working closing with Global Stakeholders on Key Controls
• track and present key risk issues identified from control assessment that includes fail classification and stakeholders reporting
• be an active risk manager, recognize risks proactively and suggest actions for mitigation
• recommend, develop and implement solutions to support continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and service
• KYC/AML experience relevant for banking is an asset
You will be working as part of the Integrated Client Lifecycle Services Team in Poland. The team focuses on risk oversight, assessment and reporting related to the IB Business. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely and build relationships with different IB functions in various locations
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Legal Studies, Project Management and/or similar discipline
• at least 4 years’ experience in a risk & control or projects delivery role that required advanced excel application, Alteryx, Phyton or other data analytic or automation tools
• strong risk mindset, organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
• exceptional written and verbal communication
• ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines
• resilient team player with a can-do attitude and results-oriented team member with the ability to set priorities and work well with minimal supervision
• knowledge of investment bank products and industry trends
• understanding of AML KYC Global regulatory requirements or experience in a client lifecycle function is an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.