Tech Service & Product Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
• Design, architecture and support of the Alteryx Server and Designer. This includes application packaging, installation, integrations, testing and deployments.
• Driving Data Science best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of Alteryx software.
• Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
• Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
• Participation in different Data Science-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Data Science community
• Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Data Science Service is a global organization within Group CTO - Data Platform Services providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. Based in Krakow, Poland, you will be part of the global Data Science team and will report directly into the Data Science Service Manager. The Data Science team has great expertise in all aspects of Alteryx Designer, Server and Data Science.
This role will guarantee widespread exposure to every aspect of the Alteryx product suite and represents a perfect opportunity for any Data Science enthusiast to be part of one of the best deployments of Alteryx in Europe and globally. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• You have deep, technical knowledge of both Alteryx Server and Designer from an administrative and a consultative standpoint. Or equivalent experience in similar Business Intelligence (Tableau) or Machine Learning (Domino or H2O) products.
• You have experience of engineering applications to run on Windows Servers (on-premises and Cloud) within an enterprise environment including integration with security infrastructure.
• You have experience of installing Alteryx server and Designer via scripted deployment practices like GitLab or Power shell or similar tools/scripting languages.
• A proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement is important for you
• You have strong inter-personal and communication skills, including the ability to chair user groups, make presentations to customers and interact positively with senior management.
• You understand Alteryx best practices
• You are passionate in helping others see and understand their data
• You are involved with the external data science community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a community profile. You may also be involved in local Data science User Groups.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.