Who we are looking for
Middle Office Transaction Management teams services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. MO Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
A person with knowledge of financial products and experience in Middle Office area (transaction or trade management, trade or securities processing, equities, fixed income or FX services etc.)
The position is available within APAC Transaction Management team - 06:00 AM to 02:00 PM working hours.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
If you are looking for a role with wide and varied scope of responsibilities as well as opportunities to develop your financial services expertise this is the position tailored to your needs and career aspirations. Join one of the fastest growing State Street's departments and build you career with State Street - over 6500 professionals already employed in Poland!
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway