Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with 3-4 year of professional experience who is proficient in general VBA programming. In this role, you will be a part of a solution driven team, where creative ideas are more than welcome.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Derivatives Process Automation Analyst, you will
- Design, develop and support applications owned by Derivatives COE Poland;
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to introducing improvements, reducing waste in the process and leveraging Lean methodology;
- Support business team in collection of project requirements;
- Assist business in testing of new systems/applications;
- Gather, transform and present data requested by management team or project teams;
- Demonstrate excellent risk awareness (speaking up, supporting business team in meeting internal and external requirements).
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Willingness to learn new technologies, applications and expand current knowledge;
- Aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently;
- Ability to break down a problem/process into sequential and logical steps;
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Finance, Information Technology or related fields;
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience;
- High level proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office and proficiency in general VBA programming is a must;
- Working experience with Lean methodology would be a strong advantage;
- Working experience in Python, Xceptor, MS Access, SQL would be an advantage;
- Prior experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Asset Management, Fund Accounting, Reporting, VBA Development will be an asset.
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms