Senior Associate Individual Contributor is responsible for driving and supporting quality and quantity improvement projects as well as other projects required and agreed with local management. In addition, Senior Associate Individual Contributor is responsible for ensuring high quality standards are maintained for the KYC/AML records created and reviews performed by AML/KYC analysts by assisting staff in daily tasks.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
- Review the AML/KYC record in the KYC Platform, sourced from internal and external sources for all risk ratings (Regulatory websites, Company website, Banker’s Almanac, Lexis Nexis, World Check etc.).
- Perform and provide advice to the team to complete Know Your Customer due diligence in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures and consider the risks to State Street when on boarding or completing periodic reviews / EDR's.
- Collaborate and lead conversations with key stakeholders with regards to the execution and accurate tracking of key deliverables from the EMEA BU AML Centre.
- Cooperate with Officer People Manager to ensure that agreed targets are met within respective timeframes.
- Drive and support departmental projects as required.
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches.
- Meet agreed targets for AML/KYC record review and completion within agreed timeframes escalating when required.
- Assist in facilitating AML awareness training sessions across the team to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure job aids are updated on a regular basis to keep in line with current policies and procedures within the team.
- Track outstanding queries and issues through to timely resolution.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making.
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business.
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Look to take a proactive approach to managing your own career and development by undertaking activities and training courses (classroom and online) identified by you and your manager.
- Drive monthly 1:1 meetings with your manager to obtain feedback on your progression.
- Ensure participation in all relevant Town Halls and Team Meetings to demonstrate engagement in your role and the strategy for State Street.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway