Product Manager in Group Treasury
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of an agile crew and face very diverse challenges every day? Can you imagine yourself working hands-on with in a modern Treasury department and implementing next generation technology and processes? Are you able to envision solutions and guide others to realize them?
In the role of a Product Manager you will be covering a wide range of responsibilities: from ideation, analysis and strategy to implementation and project management.
The Group Treasury Transformation team is looking for a great mind to join them who can:
– analyze and understand characteristics and relations across the banks entire product portfolio;
– translate complex business relations into a precise definition of sustainable requirements for a highly complex model framework;
– master new topics quickly in a independent way;
– perform under an agile setup with shifting work scope;
– think strategically with a vision and anticipate future requirements;
– drive a change to meet all stakeholder expectations;
– demonstrate accountability for the committed scope delivery.
You will be working in one of the crews established in the Transformation unit of Group Treasury who are all experienced, working agile, very solution oriented and open to new perspectives and ideas. The transformation crews focus on different drivers of our business, including liquidity and funding optimization, regulatory compliance, asset and liability management, forecasting and many more. You will join the crew that best fits your experience and your interests.
– a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or a related quantitative discipline;
– advanced knowledge in financial engineering, financial markets and business lines of a bank;
– strong analytical skills, with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems and translate them into a consistent model framework;
– very strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively and to compile precise specification documents;
– experience in investment banking / investment-banking and/or private banking products and/or in treasury in the financial services industry are considered a plus.
– interested to get in-depth experience in Treasury and the wider CFO department;
– comfortable to work in a fully agile environment;
– proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access);
– fluent in English, oral and written.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.