About the job
We’re looking for a candidate that could combine a role of being a Scrum Master to more than one team and contribute to general train improvements together with RTE and fellow Scrum Masters.
Specifically, you will:
- Secure that all Scrum Ceremonies are happening in most efficient way
- Contribute to the team ways of working by providing guidance in Agile behaviours
- Coaching the team and individuals and help them become a happy and motivated high-performance team
- Participate and lead other non-Scrum team meetings
- Closely align with the team Architect and Product Owner
- Coordinate work between team members and make sure we use full capacity of the team
- Help the team to produce high value products and ensure right quality and pace
- Address any risks or impediments from the team and make sure they are resolved
- Play an active hand in handing over new applications/deliveries to operation for maintenance and support.
- Coordinate effort of communication, test and roll-out activities
- Take part in our communities, work with other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches to grow within the role and contribute to the advancement of Agile practices
About you are:
- a passionate Leader, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business and role model on Agile behaviours
- fierce impediments fixer who is always looking for solutions.
- people person with high stakeholder management skills and collaborative nature which allows you to find your way in complex environments.
- coach happy to engage with people and open to give and receive feedback.
- Have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant area with minimum 3-4 years’ experience working as Scrum Master or similar role (working with SAFe would be an advantage)
- Hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Are creative and have the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the teams works
- Are working and communicating in English in natural way as well as creating long lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge about ITIL would be an advantage
- Experience in SAP or Network infrastructure would be an advantag