About the job
You will be responsible for supporting Risk Controls and Compliance (RCC) team in daily administrative activities. As our new Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant, you will work closely with and support other members of the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the functioning and improvement of robust risk, controls and compliance systems.
Specifically, you will:
- Support system administration for internal controls monitoring
- Support review of control documentation
- Support other activities, as assigned by supervisor
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-engaged and team oriented person with positive attitude and good communication skills.
We expect from you flexibility and openness to change, as well as, good analytical skills and ability to work under time pressure (deadlines).
- Have basic understanding of finance principles
- Understand and apply Company Values
- Progressing with university degree (preferably accounting or finance)
- Are advanced/fluent in English
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Availability 20 hours/ week