Under supervision of the Team Supervisor or the Manager, the Fund Expense Reporting Specialist provides direct client service support to internal clients, investment managers and central support teams to ensure timely and error free-processing and facilitate the resolution of problems related to complex expense events.
- Prepare Total Expense Ratio reports.
- Prepare and correct expense accruals liaising with NAV production teams;
- Prepare calculations regarding various fees types – management fees, commission fees.
- Prepare ad – hoc expense reports and analysis according to client needs/request
- Prepare the fund budgets and instruct accrual changes after consulting with the client;
- Resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with SSB teams;
- Assist in Client, Audit and NAV production expense-related queries;
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions;
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required;
- Update various logs and spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Higher education (or student) with an economic or mathematic profile with experience in general accounting, or accounting and administration of investment funds.
- Demonstrate an understanding of investment fund operation. Especially areas of fund expenses (fees: purchase, redemption, audit, legal & other expenses), total expense ratio production, accruals and true-ups, client invoice/rebilling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very good English required – B1.
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway