Who we are looking for?
You! You will be the brains behind our work. Are you ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to a world leading recognized brand? We are looking for newly qualified graduates from all disciplines to take up opportunities across a number of departments in State Street. We will equip you with the knowledge and training that you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long term career with us here in State Street. We recruit year round across our enterprise.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a graduate to State Street you will have the possibilities to be hired into a number of departments across the company. Outlined below as some of the departments with a brief insight that we hire for all year round:
Key Investor Information Team – you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Key Investor Information Documents and Templates, Synthetic Risk Reward, Past Performance, Ongoing Charges and Transaction Cost calculation and monitoring
- Client on-boarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our customers
- Analyzing the information received; making sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally; documentation review
- Data Management.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Numeracy / Analytical skills
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree level at any discipline, degree in finance related discipline would be an asset
- Workable knowledge of Excel
- Expected level of English to perform duties of the role
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street