Who we are looking for
Ownership and accountability for the design and implementation of an effective and mature KYC Program within the FLOD, while holding SLOD responsible to provide guidance and exercise oversight.
The AML Program Management team’s primary role is to ensure adequate governance is in place within the Global AML Center to support the effectiveness of the Global AML Program by minimising regulatory, monetary and reputational risks for the team and the team's service recipients.
Support the 3 AML Program Management pillars to champion change to technology and support information security controls for the FLOD activities within the AML Program.
Aims to mitigate Failure to Establish Required Programs risk by leading the FLOD assessment of AML technology changes.
Responsible and accountable for prioritization of non-regulatory enhancements to KYC Platform & Extended Tools in consultation with SLOD and KYC Solutions.
Take jointly responsibility for prioritizing all* technology enhancements that impact the KYC Platform & Extended Tools.
*regulatory / non-regulatory / corporate initiatives / other non-AML tech changes.
Responsible and accountable for design and execution of FLOD metrics in support of the AML Program.
regular production / analysis of KPIs / KRIs for Service Recipients / Committees / Forums.
design / maintenance of effective workload tracking and scheduling tools
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for - Primary Responsibilities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for AML & Sanctions Technology
- Drive the delivery of accurate and appropriate MI to enable stakeholders and senior management to track progress in line with regulatory requirements
- Proactively communicate with the teams stakeholders and collaborate with KYC Solutions to assess AML & Sanctions technology needs and functional requirements
- Use interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions to elicit AML & Sanctions technology requirements
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Document and maintain materials of AML technology requirements; track next steps and action items to completion
- Submit necessary change requests to application owners (e.g. KYC Solutions)
- Participate in all relevant forums regarding AML technology changes; look to ensure that all proposed changes can be operationalised within the team or challenged effectively; identifying how they will impact business processes, resources and other initiatives; prioritising non-regulatory change request for FLOD operations
- Communicate details of all proposed changes to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate with the AML Program Training Leads to deliver training to the team in-line with the AML Program (Technology) changes
- Support technology related queries from Global AML Center colleagues
- Develop / update AML Program Management team procedures / guidance notes / controls in accordance with standards, technology and operating model changes
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches
- Notify local management of operational issues
- Attend and participate in AML awareness training sessions to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables
- Support ad hoc and/ or strategic projects as required
- Act as a Reporting and Technology subject matter expert; providing technical expertise and guidance to all Technology team members as needed
- Providing support to the AML Program Managers if required
- Demonstrate commitment to AML risk excellence through the provision of ancillary tasks that support the firms know your customer due diligence
- Maintain role-specific knowledge of the current anti-money laundering and financial crime risks and issues through completion of the annual AML Academy, and any other financial crime training deemed applicable to the role
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Advanced/Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA, macros, Pivot tables, Data Visualisation, creation of the Dashboards)
- Any proficiency with applications such as: MS Access, MS Sharepoint, PowerBI, Tableau would be an asset
- Ability to interpret AML policies, procedures and laws and put into practice
- Ability to engage with senior staff across multiple locations
- Evidence of strong communication & influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills
- Very good language skills in English
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Relevant reporting experience (creating and automating reporting processes, drafting reporting procedures, creation of more complex reporting solutions/tools)
- Relevant financial services experience in AML, controls, compliance, risk management would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client and Financial Crime regulations, policies and processes would be beneficial
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway