Your new role
The Middle Office Change Management Manager for one of State Street's top tier clients is a client facing role within the Global Change Management team.
You will be responsible for directly liaising with both external client and internal business teams to co-ordinate, support and manage the delivery of changes for the client including the production of the impact assessment and the tracking of the delivery. Role includes a mix of ‘business analysis’ and ‘project management’ type of responsibilities.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with minimum 5 years of financial services experience, with strong project or change management experience, analytical skills and excellent command of English language.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can potentially be performed fully remotely from home within Poland area or you can work from our offices in Kraków or Gdańsk in a hybrid work model (1-3 days from office per week).
Your new role
As a Change Management Manager you will be responsible for:
- Receiving client change requests and providing initial analysis;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with SMEs to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Coordinating impact assessment analysis to meet change process timelines and success factors criteria;
- Obtaining appropriate internal and client sign-off;
- Documenting and releasing impact assessment analysis of the change request to the client;
- Reporting progress to direct manager and the client, on regular and ad hoc; developing project tasks list, logs, etc.
- Ensuring change requests are monitored and tracked through to implementation; following up on solution including technical deployment and testing phases and status;
- Escalating risks and issues to direct manager;
- Maintaining continuous communication with a client about change requests status;
- Taking ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables;
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives aimed to optimize the process.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and proven project management skills critical
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Proven communication skills, enabling effective collaboration within the global team, business personnel across all impacted State Street units globally and client organization
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple teams and stakeholders on all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Ability to challenge status quo and the information being provided by SMEs and management; acting as change management first line of defense
- Ability to compile and produce detailed reports, task lists and minutes, identifying key risk areas and highlighting progress of projects
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure compared to tight deadlines
- Ability to construct effective and concise updates for clients and management regarding what could be complex content
- Ability to fully analyze and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, including project management or change management, prior Middle Office experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical topics
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
- Business analysis experience is a plus
- Understanding of State Street middle office operations is an asset
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway