Do you have some videogame industry experience? Or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance? Try out working with us.
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
So if you want to work on something new and exciting, there’s your chance to join our team as a:
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Evaluating the linguistic quality of Chinese versions of PC and console video games,
- Creating defect reports in English,
- Proposing solutions for linguistic defects.
- Good level of English language proficiency,
- Experience with computer and/or console games,
- Perfect native fluency in Chinese (simplified or traditional), including grammar, spelling and style,
- Communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly,
- Ability to work in a group and under time pressure,
- MS Office suite familiarization,
- Secondary education or higher.
- Linguistic studies or studies in humanities,
- Computer entertainment discernment,
- Experience with hardware and products for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, iOS, Android, Mac,
- Experience on a similar position.
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building (in Gdańsk we’ve got a wonderful view from the 13th floor of Alchemia building, in Warsaw we occupy most of the building, feeling like at home),
- Basic & advanced training,
- A chance for newcomers to develop their skills in the video game localization industry,
- Work with some of the most recognizable AAA titles,
- Everyday contact with the cutting-edge technologies used in the video game industry,
- Safe working environment (the office is equipped with hand sanitizers and surface disinfectants; we follow procedures for wearing masks in common areas, we use social distance, the workplace is at least 1.5 meters apart; we cooperate with medical institutions and, in justified cases, we pay for coronavirus tests,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed,
- Relocation assistance,
- QLOC Wellness:
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one,
- Power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices,
- Free professional mental health support,
- Webinars concerning healthy lifestyle (once a month),
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week, great coffee, massage chair in Warsaw office, chillout spaces.