Across the globe, institutional investors rely on State Street to help them manage risk, respond to challenges through solutions, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged professionals are essential to our success.
Our commitment to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Who are we looking for:
Depositary Manager (SQL expert) will be responsible for servicing and supporting further development of the Governance.io system, which maintains the asset register for private equity / real estate / fund of funds and debt funds. The platform leverages key documents linked to the investments and checklists (controls) that are required for the depositary duties. Gov.io also includes workflows to facilitate the reviews and processes. Finally, the tool can also be used as a centralized point for various trackers.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Investor Services (SSIS). SSIS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSIS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Support business for every topic related to the platform
- Maintain the database within the platform
- Update dashboards
- Upgrade and develop new automated processes
- Strong analytics and technical modelling skills with large data sets, especially looking for PostgreSQL.
- Proven experience with programming language and workflows BPM (Groovy script).
- Experience in a bank environment is appreciated.
- Knowledge and utilization of MS Office, especially VBA.
- Knowledge in HTML is a plus.
- Experience with ETL and / or low-code Process management platform will be considered as an asset.