Senior Reporting specialist – Internal Audit
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? Do you know how to make things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support the production of the yearly and quarterly Governance reporting of the Internal audit activity,
• ensure the Governance reporting is in line with Management expectations,
• develop and maintain control of processes and products owned by the team,
• be part of the continuous improvement of the team's processes and products,
• support requirements definition from Senior stakeholders,
• develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders, and successfully collaborate with them and with colleagues from other GIA teams.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As Reporting specialist you will be working as a member of the GIA Global Operations Team, who owns the audit execution, risk assessment and operational planning processes. We drive process improvements, monitor process performance and coordinate the risk assessment and operational planning processes
• experience (at least 6-8 years) in audit at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function within the financial industry,
• a detailed understanding of auditing, and audit-related regulations and standards,
• strong analytical skills – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
• strong technical skills - Microsoft office,
• SQL, Oracle and Alteryx knowledge (considered as an asset);
• an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment,
• able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision,
• well organized with a proven ability to coordinate and drive process improvements both within your own function and in other functions,
• focused on risks and efficiencies, and capable of identifying process improvements and successfully implementing related changes,
• an excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization, verbally and in writing,
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.