Lead UI/UX Designer
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a UI/UX professional to lead a team of designers accountable for making Amway’s digital experiences exceptional.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will be a lead on the design team. The team designing our digital experiences is made up of both high-level agency resources and internal UI/UX professionals located in Michigan, California, Singapore and around the globe. Together, they have created next-level experiences for our customers and Independent Business Owners (IBOs), these include ecommerce, digital products, and future state prototypes. Come join a team building the future of digital products and experiences.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years experience in UX/UI
- Full stack designer equally comfortable with UX and UI
- Experience leading design on a multidiscipline digital product team
- Versed in customer research to assess digital product viability against both the value it provides and the usability of the product
- Familiar with accessibility design
Skills to be successful in the role:
- You enjoy collaborative problem solving
- Deep understanding of customer and business owner needs and the ability to bring the voice of the customer/business owner to the table to inform product decisions
- Has empathy for customers/business owners and differing needs across markets
- Can draw connections between customer needs and design solutions
- Ability to collaborate and be flexible with your product team regarding design solutions, design requirements, and time frames
- You have a natural curiosity about human behavior and a data-driven decision-making mindset
- Comfortable creating prototypes for testing and illustration purposes
- You have recent experience governing a company’s UI/UX design to balance the need for standardization and efficiency with customization to address local experience needs.
- Equally comfortable developing and communicating a point of view on experience and visual design
- Familiar with universal design patterns for responsive web and mobile applications.
- International experience is a big plus
- Strong website and/or applications development and deployment experience (6 years or more)
- Functional understanding of coding and ability to converse with engineering teams
- Ability to interpret and drive business needs and user data into actionable experience changes
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple project streams and teams
- Ability to create everything from high-level user stories, and user flows, and define information architecture to create wireframes, design layouts, design components
- Coaching, mentoring, inspiring, and elevating customer-first experience design
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Analyzing experience performance and determining design optimizations
- Leading high-level workshops and design thinking strategy sessions
- Experience with Figma, Figjam, and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- HCI or Graphic Design major or related field of study
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.