Information Security Officer
Job Reference #
Are you tech savvy? Would you like to play a key role in raising the security profile of our organization? Are you skilled at building effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders?
We’re looking for an information security officer to:
• ensure we are compliant with application security requirements in close collaboration with the application owners;
• review, validate and approve authorization concepts, grant nonstandard user rights, and assess exceptions;
• identify information assets and verify their classification, ownership and protection requirements;
• support our function in completing periodical and ad hoc reviews, investigate information security incidents and assist with crisis management;
• support the implementation of information security controls and risk remediation programs;
• identify and implement areas for improvement in current processes and reports.
In this role, your daily tasks will evolve around data protection, application metadata control, and access rights management. Your responsibilities will be carried out in line with the guidance provided by the Divisional and Group Information Security Offices.
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control Operational Risk, Information Security and Crisis Management team. We report into the Head of GRC Governance & Chief of Staff to the Risk COO and CMRO. You will be teamed up with an experienced Information Security Officer who will accompany your growth in this entry role. Since we are the first point of contact for information security topics in Group Risk Control, we collaborate with a variety of users, product, and application owners as well as IT and security representatives.
• a university degree or equivalent;
• advanced skills in MS Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel;
• experience in IT processes, risk management or risk control (e.g. operational, credit, or market risk) are an additional asset;
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills;
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.