Internship in Business Risk Management
Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident? Do you want to test yourself and gain hands on experience in a fast paced work environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• support the Investment Bank's Front Office in managing operational risk
• directly cooperate with a global risk management team as well as Investment Bank Front Office employees on a daily basis
• contribute to developing and executing control processes that aim at mitigating operational risks
You’ll be working in the global IB Business Risk Management team based Kraków. The role will allow you to gain experience and contribute to a team that manages and reports on operational risk in the dynamic environment of an investment bank.
• excellent English both written and spoken
• strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with others
• strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadline
• eager to solve problems both by yourself and working with others
• experience of using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word would be an advantage
• operational Risk and/or Financial Markets knowledge would be an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.