Senior RPA Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about working on robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve these through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
• oversee automated operations processes and tackle production incidents
• ensure availability of automated processes - help improve reliability and increase efficiency
• identify, propose and develop solutions to prevent a recurrence of incidents
• bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence
• act as a consultant for the more junior team members, facing the tougher challenges when they arise and helping onboard and upskill them when required
• manage migration projects on a regional scale, and interact with other regional teams to take part in major projects on a global scale
• help onboard new automation technologies, including (but not limited to) cognitive automation
You will be working in the global Automation Lifecycle Production Services team. We are part of the Automation Office and are responsible for maintaining more than 800 Automation solutions globally to support service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experienced and strongly skilled with Automation Anywhere Enterprise and in Java (or an equivalent object-oriented programming language)
• experienced with Alteryx (or other data analysis tools)
• strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (Python, VBA.net, VBScript) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
• solid analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• able to manage competing priorities in a demanding and fast paced environment
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• proficient in English (written and spoken)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.