Aon sp. z o. o
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Creation of monthly project status, resource, pipeline and operational metric and finance reports
- Liaison with the Aon Programme Management Offices and sub-region CIO’s to track progress of in-flight projects and work requests
- Analyses high level business requirements for project scope
- Presents and prepares business cases, which define strategies and potential solutions detailing the benefits and risks for items under consideration
- Accountable for planning and monitoring the project
- Ensure standard processes and procedures are followed in accordance with Technology governance model
Skills: Excel, MsProject, PowerBI
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a IT administrative/project role
- Detailed understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Experience in supporting management of project budgets in excess of £100k
- Experience in supporting the implementation of solutions in an outsourcing environment or service industry (not essential)
- Good knowledge of financial and project management aspects
- Fluent English (C1) written and oral
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project)
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and problem solving skills, including the ability to synthesise information and formulate recommendations to be presented to leadership
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and unassisted
- Team oriented – works proactively with other team members to motivate and achieve results
- Results oriented, ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Broad technical understanding with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Client focus – ensure the needs of the client are effectively balanced against the project constraints
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.