Internship in Human Resources
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the expert in HR and start your professional carrier? Do you like working with people and for people? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• prepare and issue employment related documents
• make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
• update employee records in HR systems
• support the team with simple tasks and calculations
• cooperate with relevant stakeholders
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• contribute to IT-related activities within our team
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Krakow/Green Office. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
• fluent in written and spoken English
• intermediate German or French will be an asset
• a great communicator
• good Microsoft Office skills
• truly service oriented
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and focus on priorities
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.