- Full responsibility of Corporate Actions and IMA activities
- Ensure team/group achieves accuracy and meets deadlines per SLA
- Carry out responsibilities fairly and impartially; create and mantain an engaged work environment and ensure appropriate communication channels are in place
- Overview of reconciliation breaks
- Liaise with clients re ad-hoc issues and lead the resolution of the more complex queries.
- People management – Interviewing, perform staff appraisals; address any staff performance issues, etc.
- Manage training needs of team, ensure training gaps are identified and addressed.
- Co-ordinate system enhancements or new requirements on behalf of the team.
- Work with teams on productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Establish & Manage relationships with internal & external stakeholders at appropriate levels to ensure continued confidence in the Poland office. i.e Oversight, Internal Teams in Poland
- Address the queries from the team, responsible for SOPs set-up and review.
- Be Involved in new client & fund onboarding activities.
- Lead improvement and transformation projects collaborating with Oversight and Local management.
What we value
Skills and competencies which will help you to succeed in the role:
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Very good communicational, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure/deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances while under pressure.
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness.
- Client-centric mindset.
- Hybrid Model adoption with Moderate Persona Type (2/3 days per week in office)
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or technology
- 4-6 years of work experience in Middle Office & Custody, Asset Management Services, Finance or Accounting areas.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the Fund Administration industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management /Fund Administration disciplines, including detailed knowledge on all types of financial instruments
- Team leadership, supervisory, workload management or coaching experience is an asset
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Fluent command of English both in speaking and writing
- PC literate – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills necessary.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice