Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytic skills? Are you interested to drive the strategic development of the leading global wealth manager? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, ability and willingness to learn and develop in the area of financial analysis, advisory and controlling?
- Provide insightful and timely financial analysis around Wealth Management USA KPIs including P&L and balance sheet
- Deliver front-to-back senior management insights (including content, presentation and visualization) for WM CFO and WM USA Divisional Business Heads to support senior management in decision making and steering
- Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis for both CFO and business
- Build, maintain and enhance financial models and performance analytics to support our finance team and our senior management
- Develop a strong network with our partners to drive sustainable results
You'll be working in the WM USA CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and advice for the WM Americas CFO and Americas business divisions. Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, external reporting as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning
- About 3-5 years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis with the ability to 'connect the dots' and a good understanding of the financial industry and its strategic developments and key business driver
- Proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
- Able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
- Very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, knowledge in additional business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI) is an advantage
- Willingness to start work around 11am Polish time to better interact with US colleagues would be well received yet not obligatory
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.