Intern in Asset Transfer
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well-organized and detail-oriented? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone who is ready to perform the following tasks:
• book trades and release instructions for [inbound, outbound, and internal security transfers/buys and sells]
• make agreement of settlement instructions with international counterparties
• monitor settlement of transactions on value date
• launch investigations, prepare documents, provide information, and compose correspondence with stakeholders
• identify and resolve technical and settlement issues with reconciliation tool
• interact with client relationship teams and other front and middle office teams
You will be working in Free Deliveries & Lending Team which is based in Wrocław, Dominikański Center. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Europe business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level.
Our team consist of 6 people. We speak in English and Polish, within the team (only English is required). We work from [8 :30 am to 6:30 pm– shift based.
We value accountability with integrity, collaboration, and innovation, which are our main behaviors in UBS. We create enjoyable and comfortable work environment, while being focused on work and delivering higher standards at the same time.
We are open for new people and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
• hybrid/remote work
• multisport card, myBenefit points
• motivated, self-directed and driven, as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• available to work under pressure
• great organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
• good communication and relationship building skills
• fluent in English, both spoken and written (knowledge of another language would be an asset)
• experience in the [derivatives / trade processing / asset transfers / lending / corporate action / income] area (would be an asset)
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t fulfill all of the requirements. Everyone has specific talents and skills. Our goal is to make sure they are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop them for the benefit of yourself, our clients and our firm.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.