At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Currently PepsiCo is looking for Tactical Procurement Agent who will be responsible for the execution of the spot & tactical buying process that includes supplier. The main objectives of the role are to execute standardized tactical buying processes. PepsiCo has deployed the SAP/Ariba Procurement functionality to support the acquisition of indirect goods and services in PFNA, PBNA, LATAM, Europe, AMESA and APAC. The tool is branded myBUY and used by 10.000+ end users across 50+ countries, with a central team supporting the PR2PO (Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order) process. The Tactical Procurement function is a part of PepsiCo’s integrated procurement process.
- Performing tactical buy process: quotation – negotiation – tender summary – savings calculation
- Responsible for the performance of the country: level of compliance on the country / quality of the reported data / monitoring performance against KPIs
- Performing contract check for all purchase requisitions
- Help to identify opportunities to automate business processes
- Updating and processing PRs in Ariba with the outcome of the tactical buy bidding process
- Lead trainings and sessions for category users
- Develop & support additional projects in order to increase myBUY adoption
- Participate in periodical meetings (face-to-face) with various stakeholders, including travels to PepsiCo sites
- Monthly Ops calls – preparation and review – responsible for accuracy of data presented and follow up on the action plan
Are you Ready?
For the ideal candidate to make an impact in this role, she or he will need:
- Experience in working with PC (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point) and ERP (SAP / ARIBA)
- Procurement and analytical background
- Good IT procurement skills
- Experience with creating and delivering analysis to internal and external customers
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any Commercial Discipline, including Law, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain/CP, Business/Management (inc. HR) and Marketing.
- Advanced language knowledge: English and Greek
- Ability to analyze sourcing data and understand the processes
- Good general communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative