Internship in Global Wealth Management Operations – Instrument Data
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
At UBS Global Wealth Management Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end to end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
In Instrument Data team we are responsible for:
• opening of financial instruments
• investigations and support
• collection and update and corrections of financial instrument prices
• run of exception reports and checks
• maintenance and update of price
• replay to investigation and support for trade processing
• update and communicate policies, process, and procedures
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operations team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in the team. Your paid internship will last 6 months based on a 40-hour week with flexible working hours between 9am-7pm (shift based). Successful interns will have an opportunity to remain at UBS on a permanent basis.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
• fluent in English, both spoken and written,
• strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
• a pro-active attitude
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.