Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring portfolio of assigned customers for collection of payment advice
- Contacting customers via emails and phone calls
- Analyzing payments received
- Collections reporting
- Also supporting dispute management process
You are a part of
Experienced Team of Collection Professionals in a multicultural environment.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Currently studying towards your University Degree, ideally related to Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Available at least 30h/week (preferably 40h/week)
- Fluent English
- Intermediate MS Excel knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive approach
In return, we offer you
- 6-months internship based on civil contract with competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours which are easily adaptable to your University schedule
- Building from scratch your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Work in international environment and possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Becoming a part of Campus Community that consists of more than 150 international students & graduates where you will have the possibility to participate in development sessions & trainings
- Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.