Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you good at resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
Under supervision of Supervisor or Manager, the Investment Compliance Specialist will engage in various projects, non-standard analysis and initiatives related to technical aspects of the business.
Provide technical support to Supervisor and Compliance teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with SLA and agreed quality standards.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Review current operational process, recommend improvements and implement them
- Compare processes across department and suggest role model
- Suggest system enhancements
- Review rule syntax and make changes if applicable/required
- Update system with data if required
- Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures
- Participate as technical SME in the system development.
- Track system/IT issues across department and provide trends overview on a monthly basis
- Contribute to analysis and planning of operating model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice
- Liaise with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies
- Support Team Supervisor to ensure that accurate KPI are created and disseminated to the donor site.
- Provide technical support to compliance teams in relation to the compliance platform
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent English
- Numeracy/ Literacy skills
- Ability to establish and maintain professional contacts and relationships within the company
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Accountancy/Business/Science related degree (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and database applications
- Proficiency with investment compliance monitoring system
- Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of SQL query language would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fund compliance would be desirable
What can you expect from us:
- We are diverse team and we welcome (preferably but not only) graduates of economics, business, law, finance & accounting, science and language degrees
- We value team work and continuous learning and development
- We support each other and learn from each other
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We never stop to change
If this speaks to you – come and join us in Investment Compliance!
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.