Performance and Reporting Specialist in GWM Alternative Investments
Portfolio and fund management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in producing high-quality reporting for our clients investing in Private Markets? Then we are looking for someone like that to:
• perform oversight of quarterly report workings provided by our administrator, validating workings using underlying GP data and internal models
• write narratives for quarterly reports, capital calls and distributions based on information provided by the fund managers
• work closely with our external administrator and GP relationships
• populate actual cashflow and reporting data in UBS systems and tools
• input and manage future cashflow projections
• liaise with the investment team to collect and sense check data with monitoring reports;
• perform ongoing and ad hoc analysis of fund performance, calculation of fund IRR’s and other fund performance measures
• review sales presentations, factsheets and other marketing collateral from the managers of the funds and ensure compliance with our internal marketing policy
• coordinate compliance review and ensure implementation of necessary changes with the fund managers
• manage the information flow to the distribution team and the client advisers
• maintain the corresponding websites and ensure that the information is current and up-to-date at all times
• to provide general administrative support to the broader team
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management Poland in Wroclaw, as part of Offering Management team. We are responsible for the broad internal as well as external information and communication in relation to GWM’s Alternative Investment opportunities across Hedge Funds and Private Markets. The team is working very closely with the other functions within GWM Alternative Investments, the investment teams, the product development and management teams as well as the distribution teams.
• degree in finance or business administration, science or languages and 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with internal and external partners at all levels
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• a good command of Microsoft Office and a fast learner when it comes to new IT products; experience with customary reporting tools such as Efront and /or Investran is a plus
• proficiency in English is a must (written and verbal); other languages, particularly German would be beneficial
We are looking for a person who is keen to leverage and expand both analytical as well as business writing skills within a dynamic and growing product area within UBS Global Wealth Management. We offer you the possibility to learn about a range of private market funds and the strategies they employ.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.