Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
As Order Management Specialist you will join Philips’ Supply Chain. On daily basis you will have a chance to be crucial part of Supply Chain process at Philips GBS Lodz. Join our Direct Export team that is responsible for managing the orders, cooperation with customs and our internal stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Managing standard and non-standard sales orders
- Processing order activities or changes in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Maintaining relations with suppliers and creating purchase orders for our factories
- Maintaining good communication with stakeholders (Key Account Managers, Project Managers, Production Planning, Factories, and other departments within Philips GBS)
- Providing excellent customer service for our customers
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx).
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of: Supply chain, Transport & Logistics
- 2-3 years experience within Supply Chain: order management,
- Knowledge of SAP (is a must)
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain (preferred)
- Very good level of English is a must
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (to factories and customers)
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Full-time position on employment contract
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.