The person we are looking for:
This role requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building valuable relationships and leading teams within a busy environment. Helping to formulate and define system solutions for complex projects and improving the efficiency of existing processes through automation is key. Ideally, you will have extensive background within TA throughout the end-to-end operating model with experience of ETFs, digital workflows, Mutual Funds products and Multifonds experience being a distinct advantage.
- Assist in defining and driving a continuous improvement programme to ensure our platform is first class.
- Manage the implementation of key strategic projects as prioritised in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Perform in-depth evaluation of new and existing business processes, systems and industry standards with key stakeholders (Operations, Product, Business Change) and recommend / design solutions.
- Define Business Impact Assessment for key changes.
- Define Target Operating Models (cartography of flows), to include detailed Transfer Agency Operating Memorandum
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Liaise with Transfer Agency colleagues in other BNP Paribas locations to streamline processes and identify common procedures and systems with a view to unifying databases and procedures.
- Acts as subject matter expert (“SME”) to senior stakeholders and /or other team members. Assist in the training and knowledge build of new / enhanced processes to TA Operations working as a team to achieve business objectives.
- Review regulatory requirements to establish if and where they may impact on the new / amended processes and procedures.
- Ensure the work of the department adheres to all legal, group, local compliance and regulatory requirements to meet business objectives.
- Deliver projects within timelines and budget set.
- Foster and cultivate a change culture where we strive to provide the highest quality service.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 or more years’ experience in TA with In-depth knowledge of Fund Transfer Agency life-cycle, including AML
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly and has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise (written and verbal) and analytic skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships.
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Visio
- Knowledge of Multifonds, NTAS software applications an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station