CIDO IB Business Management Data Scientist
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working at the heart of a dynamic cross-functional team? Are you able to create user-friendly analyses of complex data sets? Do you thrive on learning new and better ways to implement best-in-class cloud data solutions?
We're looking for a Data Scientist to:
• Develop and curate data used by all levels of management to inform real-world business decisions impacting Technology
• Streamline and automate processes from multiple sources and stakeholders
• Scope, design and build custom reports as part of an ambitious team
• Extract, transform, load and analyse data in Excel, Alteryx and PowerBI
You'll be working in the CDIO IB Business Management team in Krakow. The team is responsible for managing the financials, workforce and day to day control of a technology team of 4,000. You'll work closely with all members of the team across all levels of seniority, as well as directly with internal stakeholders. Our agile team is on a journey of transformation to be fully data-driven, working off best-in-class cloud based solutions.
• Business Intelligence & data transformation tools such as PowerBI, Alteryx and PowerPlatform
• Data analysis and visualization
• Ability to understand database concepts, SQL functions and ETL processes
• 2-3 years experience in a data-specific role
• Process excellence and continuous improvement
• Translate business requirements into a functional product
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.