The primary area of focus area for this role will be on Straight Through Process (STP) dedicated projects. The Business Analyst is responsible for rolling out of STP connectivity between systems and external counterparties. They will be also liaising with business teams and external partner in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Build STP knowledge and id due course become a subject matter expert in systems and processes including but not limited to Swift and NSCC
- Ensure that specialist knowledge is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends
- Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Analyze and document business processes
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager
- Develop requirement specifications according to standard templates using natural language
- Assistance with & execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required.
- Project management of small initiatives may be required from time to time.
- Contribute to the evolution of the BA Charter/Methodology to industry best practice.
- Initial Analysis of Change Requests
- Provide accurate BA estimates to PMO/PM where requested
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation
- Good internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to work well as an individual, organize your own work well
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Transfer Agency and Transfer Agency systems including Straight Through Process (STP) OR Business analysis experience
- Knowledge of the Straight Through Process (STP) including swift expertise, NSCC knowledge and other areas that can improve STP within Transfer Agency would be preferred but is not essential.
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Previous experience of implementation of new applications
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.