Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Live Delivery Facilitator (Trainer), you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and facilitating a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skill development training
- Working with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capability for the organization
- Ensuring materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, leader guide, etc.)
- Utilizing the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
- Working with Delivery Coordinator to get details around all logistical requirements for training sessions
- Reviewing all course evaluations and implement necessary improvements.
- Acting as a mentor for new Facilitators / Instructors, providing observation feedback.
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 2-4 years experience in delivering and moderating high-quality learning experiences
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- AIS business knowledge is an advantage