Make Your Mark. Advance your career at State Street.
We are excited to see that you are reviewing career opportunities available at State Street. Follow the tips below when applying. If this opportunity is not right for you – perhaps you may want to refer a friend?
Are you advancing your own career?
After clicking “Apply” you will be able to update your Education and Job History. Use it to highlight courses, certifications, achievements or projects you have participated in at State Street. To make updates, go to the Career section of your Profile and edit it manually or by using the “Upload My Experience” option. Remember to review all new entries in your profile and make sure resume information was parsed correctly.
Have you ever wondered how market risk analytics are calculated and reported for the world’s biggest asset owners and asset managers? State Street Risk Analytics Department in Poland in cooperation with our colleagues in Dublin, Frankfurt, Toronto, New York and Singapore is doing that for 250 clients across the globe and we are now looking for finance or quantitative disciplines graduates to support our operations in Krakow and Gdansk. A great opportunity to kickstart your career in a multinational market risk environment.
State Street Risk Analytics combines unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help our clients to generate the most value.
State Street Risk Analytics’ truView platform is a web-based application providing a full suite of analytics that give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform produces analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc.) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity.
- Processing of client holdings data
- Day to day client servicing through risk reporting across several locations in US, EMEA and APAC
- Follow standard operating procedures to perform daily reconciliations on a range of data and risk analytics, including Value-at-Risk, sensitivity measures and stress testing results
- Working co-operatively with other risk groups in different locations and time zones
- Providing adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes
- Assisting senior risk analysts with ad-hoc client queries
- Other duties as assigned
- Participating in local training sessions for skills development
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Finance/Economics
- Understanding of financial products, models and methodologies
- Knowledge of risk analytics like value at risk (VaR), option pricing, profit and loss, statistical & distributional analytics would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of SQL an advantage
- Attention to detail
What’s In It For You?
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs