Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you like organizing and coordinating things? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly and know how to solve problems in elegant ways?
We are looking for someone like this to:
• prepare decision making materials for GIA Management globally, e.g. management meeting packs, drafts of reports/presentations;
• maintain GIA's organizational structure and headcount database;
• prepare regular and ad hoc reports, including headcount analysis and forecasts;
• administer/manage WFP platform for GIA and maintain SharePoint sites, provide support to management in collecting critical information/documents;
• support global projects/initiatives.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Chapter in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
As a Business Manager you will be working as part of the Audit Management and Support Team, which is responsible for supporting and controlling GIA's processes. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of GIA's processes and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
• bachelor or Master degree;
• prior experience in working in an international environment; experience in designing communications and/or preparing materials for senior stakeholders would be an asset;
• excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders using various tools;
• excellent client focus and willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities;
• strong interpersonal abilities coupled with effective problem solving and conceptual thinking;
• excellent time management skills, ability to set priorities effectively.
• skilled in MS Office, in particular: Excel, Word, PPT;
• alteryx knowledge will be considered as an asset;
• accurate with strong attention to details;
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude;
• able to challenge status quo, and propose new solutions and improvements.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.